Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Thursday March 17 -Silly trip!

This is a pretty silly trip! But you know that Death Valley NP is one of our favorite places! When we heard that there was a "Super Bloom" for the first time since 2005, we just had to go. So we'll leave around noon tomorrow and go as far as Elko, NV. Then Saturday on down to Tonopah. That's as close as we could find a hotel room - seems everyone has gone to look at the flowers ( and its Spring Break)! We'll spend just Sunday in the park then go back to Tonopah. Weather report says it should be 94 Sunday afternoon! Then the long drive all the way home on Monday.

Like I said, its a silly trip but we love road trips!

(Note: I had to post all the entries on the same day. I could not for the life of me remember my blogspot or gmail or lastpass passwords! Then, in order to get blogspot to list the entries oldest first, I had to fool it by changing dates)

No comments:

Post a Comment